Thursday, September 22, 2005

Cheap Air tickets : Tiger Airways' sales is now on!


Hi fellow travel bugs,

Looking for cheap air tickets?

The tiger airways offers are
now on! This is definitely THE cheapest airfares you can get for these destinations. Make sure you book it quick. Otherwise, you will not get the cheapest seats at the best flight times.

They use e-tickets! Even if you are back-packing in the region and have no 'permanent address', you can still buy it. All you need is your credit card and and passport number to book.

I tried the Singapore-Bangkok flight before. Not bad! In fact I considered really value for money: punctual flight times, clean toilets, good service. You cannot complain about their food; they do not serve meals. However, you can buy piping hot Nissin cup noddles for around SGD 2, and order the other snacks or beverage from them. So just bring some spare change along and you will get some decent snacks.

My pet peeve is dirty toilets in flights. Tiger Airways' was clean- much cleaner than many of those "full-carrier" flights which I had been on. I saw the flight attendent checking it now and then.

You can't expect the variety you get on SIA or Cathay in their inflight shopping. You still get your usual Lancome travel packs and the other standard things. However, their Elizabeth Arden Green Tea EDT was a really cheap!!! Cheaper tha other in-flights!!!I was so disappointed when it was out of stock. But my attendant was really nice and let me try on other perfumes, including one from Gucci. She was really really nice.This really consoled my disappointment.

Review of my flight experience with Tiger Airways:
Timing - Ok punctual! Took off 15 minutes late due to some problems but still arrived 15 minutes early, in fact. Did the pilot "speeded"??
Seat- Ok if you are less than 165cm. 165-175cm: bear with it. 175cm onwards: all the best. If there is tall guy sitting behind, dun take the seat unless you want a free "back massage".
Toilet- great! Clean!
Food-the noodles was a great idea. Variety of snack are ok.
Service- I met a great team, with one very very pretty and professional flight stewardess.
My impression of her- she is one of the best!
Take off and landing- the pilot was good. Did a good job.
Safety: was it a two-engine plane?? Hmmmm....

Verdict: Tiger Airways anytime for flights less than 4 hours, esp with these promotions.

Note: Do not hurry to book hotels through the website. Shop around and compare first. I did not fidn their partners' offers exactly cheap.

Declaration: This blogger is in no way affliated to those airlines. I have nothing to do with that "Octopus" there. We are of a different species and origin, and I believe I came to this world first. :D

No comments: