Thursday, September 08, 2005

What am I gonna talk about??

I will talk about my travels, hunts for yummy food and shopping experiences. Before I lose my focus, let me put down here the things that I MUST talk about here. This will save me and people around me from a lot of things:

  • Save me from repeating the ''musts'' to every single galfriend, colleague, ex-colleague, friend's girl friend, etc etc
  • Save my friends from listening to hours of my raves and rants about a place

Things that I MUST blog about:

Bangkok:

  • Food haunts : other than Nam Sing do you know other places?
  • Shopping: get the kicks of getting a good price without bargaining!
  • Hotels: I double tripple many-multiple checks on these... cos I 1) hate dirty hotels 2) hate ''DIRTY'' hotels- who ask we do be so darn sensitive 3) hate to end up paying a lot for dirty hotels! 4) hate to end up in hotels where people give me DIRTY looks.
  • Getting around.. taxis? sky train? tuk-tuks?
  • How I experience so much and yet spend so little money hahahah....... this is what make my friends mad!!!
  • Hmm what is she trying to do?
  • Stop recommending my boyfriend to try the special service
  • ''I want to watch ''taiger'' show!''
  • The best ice-cream!
  • Wan Tan noodles are a must try!

Japan:

  • I spent around USD800 in 11 days! Flights and accomodation included! Films too!
  • Biwa-ko anyone?The unforgetable Yoshinoya beef(cake)....slurp...
  • Would you dare to venture there??? Back lanes, hunting for geishas in red light district and love hotels (what I would never tell my mum)
  • Fire works....
  • Old woman in the middle of the night..... (haunted or what)
  • Kobe... the city where my sixth sense kicked in... chills and trills
  • In Kobe and not tried Kobe beef?
  • What you should never buy back!
  • Ho chiak!!!
  • Obasan and pachinko.
  • Kyoto the sacred city?
  • The waterfall which inspired Buddhist chants

Hong Kong- Ngor Lei Lah!!!

  • 6 star hotel!
  • Hermes toiletries?
  • Downgraded.... to a ''hillview'' hotel
  • The egg tarts that Chris Patten loved
  • The room that they made love?
  • I saw the bald guy in my room... again
  • The thousand holed building
  • They moved there? Sell the stocks
  • Yum Cha!!! Family day.
  • Almost stranded with a big group of foreign workers in that island!
  • Mangoes and steamed milk
  • Pei pa kao
  • Wan Tan noodles
  • Your nail is in my yin yeung!

All about Malaysia

Tioman

  • Sharks and turtle
  • My first and last trip?

Pulau Redang

  • Is this paradise?
  • Even aunties and kids jump!
  • Sang Kancil or pelanduk?
  • Fish for dinner...
  • Mama is here!

Perhentian

  • How I miss Perhentian
  • The night when the storm came
  • Kingfish!!
  • Speak Bahasa Melayu? You get great discounts!

Kota Baru

  • The land of women enterpreneurs
  • FOOD!! The night market
  • Thou shall stay apart!
  • Ghosts from the past? Are they telling me something?
  • It is not that bad...
  • WAU wow!
  • Wrong way
  • Snorkeltherapy

Kuala Terengganu

  • Keropok land
  • Locals are ok, beware of tourists!
  • Pi** anchorage no more?
  • The slow bum boat ride

and many many other places...

Somebody tell me... how to earn some money to go? Blogging?

No comments: