Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Starting to BLOG!

I will begin my blogging journey. Detailing my travel, shopping and eating experiences in the places I have been to.

I want to share with everyone my experiences: through the eyes of a woman. A woman who loves to travel but do not have the money to travel. This is a blessing in disguise. Perhaps this is why every trip is so precious, every moment spent in a new place seem sacred. My eyes are always wide open, my ears alert to every sound that around me and my nose would sniff out the different smell and scents of a foreign country. On top of that , my sixth sense will tell me whether the hotel I stay is haunted or not.

Do come back often to check what I have put up. It will be great if there is enough of you gals coming and allow me to make some money through some programs that I have yet to figure out. But hey, I never believe that money is easy to make. If I will ever earn enough to cover my airport taxes of my next trip, I will be one happy woman!

No comments: