Saturday, September 24, 2005

This "Thai little boy" is now a dad!

I had been using Nattawud's(aka Gor) websites for my researching the places I travel to whenever I went to Bangkok, and to gain an insight into Thais' life. His website is one of the best online travel guides for Thailand.

To my suprise, I found out that he is now a dad at the ripe old age of 18, and have a two year old daughter. He is also a regular columnist in Bangkok Post every Tuesday, and work full time as managing his sites.

I remember this very cute chubby boy's 'school projects'- especially those featuring the amazing Ayuthaya and his life in Thailand. I was very impressed with the amaturish website then, for it was packed with observation and important facts, from the eyes of children who were trying to find out more about their own culture and history. His is definitely one of my favourite online travel guide providing very good and "sincere" information for the traveler.

That was the travel website that gave me to urgency to visit this ancient city, which ia about 1 hour plus away from Bangkok. The ruins in Ayuthaya is threatened by floods every raining season. With each flood, more damages are done to those 'ruins'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Start your own ACL blog
ACL Festival Web Logs You've stumbled upon an interesting and exciting experiment in American journalism.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my health related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.