Saturday, September 17, 2005

Earning money for my Bird nest

I wish I am in Bangkok now. I can imagine doing the typical Sunday routine there. Wake up after a good sleep, check out the buffet spread offered for breakfast at the hotel and headthen to JJ (Catuchak) market. At this time of the day, I would be leaving JJ market for the comfort of air-conditioned shopping at MBK or Siam Square.

Why am I not there?
1) I need to complete some work here
2) I am broke

I just read the Problogger's website. Wow, so much money! There seem to be so many people talking about Adsense and stuff like that. I see Adsense, Adsense and Adsense everywhere. They are all talking about SEO(Search engine optimisation) etc etc. Hmm, is there such a thing called techniques in optimizing websites to earn money from it? There must be really alot of people interested in it, judging by the number of website advertisements I saw on his website that is supposed to be offering advise about these things? Of course, I am always as curious as a cat and went to check all those website. WOW! I did know know there are such interesting things. Hmm afternoon well spent!

Can you really earn that much from hitting the keyboard from the comfort of your home (or hotel!) ?? Hey, these people are talking about thousands of dollars. I spent some time reading the things that these people did. I will be happy if I ever get to earn 20USD/month. This is sufficient for a coconut (it is served in a coconut, not bowl) of premium bird nest at Nam Sing. (Branch 1: China Town (Yaowaraj) Bangkok.TEL:(66) 2222-6292, 2226-3682 Branch 2: FL., 3 MBK Center,Bangkok. TEL:(66) 2611-4787). And please, dun stinge when you actually go there. At least get the 200B birdnest. Go for premium birdnest and you will get the real stuff.

No comments: