Saturday, August 12, 2006

Another "terror" plot

Another terror plot...

Lucky me. My return to London has been delayed! I escape the chaos, and miss a once in a life time adventure. Being on an airplane marked for bombing! Wow, that would be exciting, wont it??? OK.. OK.. my parents and hubby will be spared the worry.

Nuisance... what a nuisance.

Hate those terrorists.

Nah, I am not a political woman. I am just a vain woman. Now I am terribly worried.

Why?

1) My Uzap!!!
I have been plotting to maximise the amount of luggage i can bring on. My plan was to buy my UZap in the duty free shop!!! Yeah, the Osim shop. Then I will carry the 2 kg something massager as hand luggage! My experience tells me they seldom "kacau" or make it difficult for people who brought on things they bought in the duty free shop.

2) 13 hours flight without my moisturiser???
There goes my beauty routine. Hot towel. Make up removal. Applying moisturiser. Eat, and then sleep. And waking up every few hours to pile on more moisturiser.
For depriving gals like me moisturiser.. the terrorists deserved to be stoned!

3) No carry on luggage? I will be starved!
Luckily I did not buy return ticket. My experience in the previous flight tells me that M** do not feed passagers enough. 10 hours between meals! It means I got to bring snacks onboard! Now I better stick to Qantas/BA or SIA.

4) How am I going to be entertained?
My books???? No hand luggage.. how to bring on my books? If I got no books with me, I feel very uneasy. I dont care about inflight entertainment system. I want my books!


hmmmmmmmmmm


finish complaining.

Now, will there be more reduction in fares??? Kekekekee Looking out for more airline sales!!!

No comments: