Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Busy... going back to UK soon

I will be very busy over the next two weeks.

Lots of things happening, but I just too tied up.

Got to book my ticket today, while the promotion lasts. Will take Qantas, cos that gives me enough miles to go to Zurich!!! Hehehehe....

Ok.. after the evil laughter, it is back to my work.

I was so groggy this morning that I made a mistake, and converted a tape into a high quality DVD! One hour = 10 GB!

Die!!

If I work really really hard, I might be able to visit Comex.

I think I need more gadgets. I am a FLASH packer hehehe. I think I get get another portable hard disk. I am totally addicted to portable hard disks.

STill wondering whether it is time to buy a digital camera. Casio has one which is so cool, that you can read powerpoint and maps on them. Read power points? Yeah?

Why? The "prof" asked. Haha, so that I can "think about" ie "prepare" my presentations on my way to conferences. That cuts my preparation time. I will "practise" in the plane. Cool huh?

Yeah, I know I am nuts. I am nuts already. Shall "claim" my present tonight, I think. I shall settle for the OTO one.

No comments: