Monday, August 14, 2006

blood clots........???

Just now, he called....

When I asked him ok? What did the doctor said?

He said "ok".

Hmmm.. if I dont know him well enough to sense the "lie" and prod prod prod..... probe probe... he will not tell me that there "might" be some "clot", which showed up in the scan!

Ai... anyway, the blood loss is severe.. in the form of ME vomiting BLOOD... over this whole thing. He does not even know whether their scanned his brain or his face. Only know that they scanned his HEAD.....

Status report:

Brain damage? Uncertain. There is a hematoma somewhere in the HEAD near the cheek bones. Complain of dizziness and headache, ie signs of brain damage. Hard to determine whether he behaves abnormally... cos he never behaves normally. Sigh...............

Damage to his looks? No broken cheek bones, no broken nose. No fractures detected. But there is hematoma somewhere "near the cheek bones"??? Face swollen.

Eye damage? Right eye bruised. But otherwise should be all clear. No retinal detachment, or other nasty things. Cham....., his 1.5 cm-long eyelashes must have dropped quite a few now that his eyes are swollen. I hope he pick them up to make me some fake eye lashes next time. Anyway, his glasses are broken, and now he only got his tinted glasses on. No one can see his eyes. People might just wonder why he is like that Nicholas Tze's dad; wearing dark glasses even at night.


Well, just hope that he does not get any permanent head damage even before I got mine.

Darn.. I hope my "handsome" Osama-middle-eastern-looking hubby dun look like "zhu tao pang" because of those blows.

Grrrrr... don't let me see those people...

No comments: