Saturday, August 19, 2006

Friends...sake and the PLATINUM gang?

I have been going out, meeting friends, which is GREAT!!! and very FUN. Yuppp... yesterday i was piled expensive sake by dear Phi and hubby. Sake did its wonderful works. I think the 4 of us were probably the most noisy bunch at the Jap restaurant. Even Eu was happily yakking, and cursing her boss-Something that is impossible for tight lipped Eu. Haha.

What is new? Well, another of my friend joined the Platinum club. Yupp yuppp. What am I STILL doing here???? Basically most of my sista gang are holding Platinum Cards!!! Gosh!!! these screamy, kaypoh gals? Well, I am damn proud of them :) They worked their butts off for these!

Hanging out with my friends seems to get more expensive. I am not sure it is because of prices rising, or their earning rising.

It is either it is very very easy to get a platinum card these days, or my friends are doing very well. I supposed both applies.

No comments: