Tuesday, August 15, 2006

That guy, aka as MY husband seems ok...despite the mugging

Thanks thanks everyone, for your concern.

It is true we were very unlucky to have hubby bumping into 4 b*st*rds. (Pardon my language. This is probably the first time i use this word in at least 5 years???)

I spoke to him again, and MSNed him.

Status report:

  • Brain damage? Still complaining of dizziness (insufficient sleep?), but should not have any problem, I hope. He is behaving abnormally, which is his normal, usual behaviour. No signs of PTSD .....yet.
  • Eyes: Bruises resolving. Lids dont look like he had stolen my eye shadows anymore. Able to see clearly again. Specs fixed. FOC!!! Thanks to two angels in the specs shop at Gloucester road. I always walked pass that shop on my way to Oxfam, and would have never ever dreamt that one day, they will help us in such a way. :)
  • Damage to his looks? Swelling going down, but bruises may turn colorful next few days. Hmmm... dunno whether he will need my foundation or not.
  • Body? Aches here and there... esp fingers. :(
  • Will be contactable again soon. Another angel, MS, is lending him his spare handphone. In fact, there is a "complete stranger" angel, after reading my blog, offered her sim card. I am so touched!!!
If you count the number of angels ... there are already 4 mentioned so far.

Don't forget there are other friends aka angels in my life rallying around us, and also the policemen who appeared right after the attack and helped him. Our bosses have been supportive as well.

The die hard optimist in me will STILL look at the bright side of the picture.

There are more angels than B*st*rds in LONDON. :D YAY!!!!


Tonight i shall sleep well, and let my pimples (which popped out like crazy past two nights) heal.










Hmmm if you noticed, I did not mention my Romanian housemates. Well, luckily the gal, E was around, and my hubby could still ask her whether he could "borrow" their phone to take incoming calls in the hall and call 800 numbers.

If it was only the guy (A), hahah.... I don't think he is so kind. The stupid guy was grinning happily seeing hubby come back bashed up. Yup, E is human, but A is.. errrr I am still not sure what species he is.

No comments: