Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I smell of Laksa

Perhaps the thought of going back to London, and braving through the winter EATING TOES again, I am in the mood to devour all things spicy.

I thought that super yummy nasi briyani which gave me 2 full days of diarrhoea should put me off curry for a while, but NO!

There i was, happily ordering Laksa, which is more like noodles.

Yummy, but fatty.

So I tried my best to SQUEEZEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee out the last bits of oil from that XXL taupok. I was really successful with the first taupok. Squeezed out all the oil, and eaten it up happily.

The second Taupok, decided to rebel.

When really really pressed hard against the spoon by my chopstik, it flipped, fly, and landed on my chest.

Now, everyone notices my assets. I am wearing pink blouse. And the stain is obvious. Even if you are blind, you will notice me. I smell of LAKSA!!!!

That Taupok, survived. It was not eaten.

And now.. i got to postpone my OTO purchase!!!!

No comments: