Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy birthday to me....

A year older

Excited because

  • I managed to persuade/coerce/threaten hubby to take me to the theatre. This will be my first one in London, and his first musical ever. Yeah, he is a musical virgin unless you count Chicago and Moulin Rouge-the movies.
  • there is still more than 1/2 of my life left. Still have many changes to get really really rich. (just joking)
Sad because it is obvious age is catching up.
  • Run around a bit, and it will take sometime to recover.
  • Forget to put enough moisturiser and eye-creams, and fine (and no so fine) lines would appear around my eyes overnight!! Gosh. Scary!!!!!
  • My hands really need to have lotions slapped on them (which I STILL dont put-too lazy), it looks really dry now.
  • My neck started to get grovy L

Peacefulbecause almost ½ my life have passed the days ahead showed my more predictable? Unlike the younger days, I know what I want, what I really really want, and no longer waste time and energy wondering what should I do, which path to take etc etc. Energy is now spent living the moment...and going towards the direction I want.

Thankfulmy parents are still with me J, naggy and noisy as ever. I hope they will be naggy and noisy for yearSSSSSS to come. My sister and brother turned out fine, no signs of turning into hooligans. Hubby is a fine specimen too J. Hopefully with some training, he will understand the importance of REALLY celebrating each others birthdays and CELEBRATE, anniversaries,festivals etc etc. Life is really short. If we do not celebrate whenever we can, things will just whizzz past.. and then to the grave or that burner we go.

…………Happy birthday to me………

Life is short and a less of it is left for me… Celebrate celebrate it. Celebrate life and make it beautiful.


Birthday celebration?

Hubby booked a dinner and theatre- watching Les' Mis :D

Do you think he will suprise me with a gift? Well... he just told me no gift:(

Cake? No cake this year:( unless you count the cupcakes which I made for myself this morning for breakfast. Next year, I hope to get a cake as well :) . ....what a blatant hint

No comments: