Sunday, October 15, 2006

shall I get excited ?

Shall I get a little bit more excited?
Another city! Copenhagen :)

Dont know why. I guess I just dread travelling for work sooo much that I actually dread it ..

Seeing your boss/colleague for more than 14 hours a day for 6 continuous day hardly sounds FUN, even though they seem like nice people. In that 6 days, I wonder how much time I will get to slip off and walk around a bit on my own.

Pluss..........I might not even received my first pay yet when I go there? No $$$$$$$$$. GOt to depend on my credit cards to survive. Stressed.

What kind of people J and M are? Will they ever visit markets- my favourite haunt in all new places I go to?

Or are they like my ex-colleagues who would want to sample "famous" places. In their dictionary, "famous" = expensive and "brag"able.

Yucks. Those places are hardly FUN.

I can imagine their idea of "unforgetable night" in London = rent a limo and go around Picaddily circus, and make themselves a circus act. That "Ane" ex-boss of mine is that sort of person I imagine him, rolling down the limo's window and smoke a cigar, announcing to the world "I arrived". Yuckssssssssssss....

Well, I think it is time I get rid of my travel trauma from yesteryears and get back to be my own self- a gal who loves to go places. Time to borrow those guides and pick up a few Danish (words, not guys, although the guys are cute and TALL though).

No comments: