Tuesday, October 24, 2006

no to 0870!!!

Hate those 0870 numbers.

I think this is one of the most ridiculous aspect in the British system, apart of from the £500 fees to transfer a copy of your visa from your old, ie expired passport to a new passport. Just another copy of sticker costs £500!! No way. I could get a brand new designer handbag to carry both my old and new passports in style:P, duh...

That said, the www.saynoto0870.com is heavens. Saved me bundles from call companies to change my address. I rewarded them by supporting their cause through generous visits to their advertisers website. Hahahaa.... there is a site-(belonging to some politicians) somewhere that says those advertisers deserve this for making us pay for 0870 numbers. FOr once I agree with those politicians(another ridiculous aspect of British life).

No comments: