Friday, October 06, 2006

Laptop, hard disks, all at home!!!

Hubby asked me whether i want to take along his laptop. I said "no need, I am going shopping after lunch. No time to use."

Guess what, he left by portable hard disk, my life line at home too!!!! Darn!!! And I cant leave his office to go home, because he left his handphone here before going off for something somwhere, and I cant find/contact him. I cant runaway with his drawers all unlocked. All the important stuff are there.....Sigh.. that is the problem of sharing a house with others, and having bedroom doors with no lock. None of the drawers at home has a lock too. So, all important documents/valuables are all in his office. Maybe we are paranoid, but we dont trust that "painter". BTW, they advertised themselves as "professional couple".

"Puuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!!!" I know this is rude of me, but I was woken up again with his daily throat and bronchial exercise.... which cumulate with a big lump of saliva/phlegm whatever shooting out of the balcony. I tell you, I think he can beat any of those "China" uncle who unfortunately have the sputum spitting image still stuck to them with his PuUUIIIIIIIIIIIiii. If he is in the kitchen, he shoots it into the sink. Same... loud. Darn. What is his gf aka as that doctor doing? If my hubby do this, I will slit his throat to spare him the need to clear it anymore.

Well, I do sound agressive. Bad mood. What to do... I am damn stressed. Nothing is done this morning. My afternoon shopping plan in an empty street on a cold blustery afternoon (wind speed predicted to be 40-60mph!!!!) may not be possible if I got to stay back to do it...

Thus.. I sneak off 10 minutes to let of my pent off frustration. I am frsutratated, therefore, I blog!!!

No comments: