Wednesday, October 25, 2006

work... copenhagen... and that cottage

We had a meeting about the trip today, and we all vetoed sending in the stuff by courier Damn Ex!!! . M, the only guy in the team, will have to carry all the heavy stuff. haha... He was muttering about "equality". He obviously realised that he is bullied by gals who are not scared of spiders at all. He was amazed than none of us were scared of creepy crawlies, and only scared of stuff which fly.. like a bumble bee. Tough gals, we are. Today A slammed the whole stupid Broth*r printer, that it finally cooperates, and stop eating up our papers. Tough gals kick ass and go places.

Just found out that I will have about 3 hours of time to myself on saturday. what should I do? I have not read up about copenhagen yet!

Do I go to the lakes? Hang around and enjoy the music festival? One thing is for sure, i have to walk a lot and take public transport only occasionally as it is not cheap there either? I obviously have not much money to spend, since my pay have not arrived, and I already have to buy more "presentable" clothes that can stand the winter chill this Friday. Friday will be my shopping day :).

I was chilled to death yesterday on my way to work, 13C. Today was about 8C, and I used my cheap but trusty pseudo jacket. Cheap is good when you see "youths" aka gangster around some corner.

It probably wont rain this saturday, but the temperature will be a chilly 9-11C. Cold. Coat needed. Raincoat?Umbrella?

Took a quick glance at a touristy website...

Of all places, Rosenborg Castle seems most interesting, simply because I have not visited an european style castle before. But will the flowers still be there? Or should I go to the Tivoli garden?
I am not sure. Somehow not in mood to play.

Well, no point planning. I might end up sleeping in the hotel room. Sore throat. Bad mood. And i think teh flu is getting worse.

Lets just hope that this nasty flu goes away, and I will have a peaceful trip.

Oh yeah. I fell in love with a cottage, the first time I walked pass it. Yesterday, I noticed that they put up a "for sale" notice!!!! If only I got the £££, I will go and buy it straight away. The area is just so nice!!! Imagine, there are a few B&Bs around here, in these cottage-y houses. People actually come here as "tourist"? Well, that should not be suprising. If one day I move away from UK, and come back to London for a visit, I will probably stay in those B&Bs here. Beats those high class, lifeless hotels nearer to Heathrow. Bleah.

I love the cottage so much that I wondered if I could buy it and turn it into a B&B? That should help to pay the mortage isnt it??? Hmm. What will happen to my day job then? May be I should make it an "ambition" to run an B&B. Haha.. British B&B which serves nasi lemak.

Resolution of the day.........NO more PR*MARK tights!!! They cant last more than a few washing with the ultra rough way I wear them. Buy the 60d, and it is not warm enough when you are outdoors, but damn sweaty (yucks) when you are indoors. 40d is totally hopeless against the cold, even under your pants, but still too warm indoors. Got to spend £££ and get those M&S stuff with high tech sounding materials that is supposed to make sure you are not too warm and too cold. Expensive, but those 2 pairs I bought last autumn is still going totally strong!!! The 2 pairs of knee highs are still sticking at the knees levels :). A gal had got to do what a gal to to do--- buy quality tights! I swear the make legs look slimmer :)

P/S to check out shoes in copenhagen. Danes make good shoes.

No comments: