Thursday, July 13, 2006

Home again, after THAT "lovely" flight.

Home again, after THAT "lovely" flight.

The moment I get pass the arrival hall, I felt FAT and HOT. Yeah, FAT, SMELLY, SWEATY is not exactly SEXY....

I just discovered that they take bribes at the Heathrow airport. So becareful with how much you shop, gals. Your excess luggage will cause you trouble. Not exactly, rather it will hurt your pockets, or your bums.

Too itchy, tired now to talk about that flight. It will spoil my mood.For sure, I will not take a certain airline again, if their staff want bribes. Ok, that is unless they are super super cheap and offer a crazy price one day. My ticket was not cheap! That is what irritates me most.

Nah, I did not bribe, and was rewarded with "fantastic" seats. 13 hours of suffering and 1 hour of inconvenience. Worst flight in my life. Worst than that flight which was fully packed, where I was squashed by the heavy woman sitting next to me. At least, that one gave me two bottles of red wine, and a nice "overnight kit". It kept me well-fed, and I was a happy gal.

Hmmmm....

Got to go. Back home. Back to work, back to reality.

The only one that is going on as usual is my BLOGGING!!! Must put down those nice memories while they are alive. And put it down soon. My Japan trip was wonderful, and yet it has not been "documented". How am I going to remember and share the stories with my grandchildren next time? Children are getting more difficult to entertain, and I guess, one day they will want "proof" when you tell them stories. Or they will assume you are bragging/BS etc etc.

GSS is now on its last few days.

Well GSS now seems pale in comparison with the summer sales there.

No excitement. And no incentive for me to look. This is not a place for FAT gals.

No comments: