Thursday, July 20, 2006

why are vitamins so ex here?

I dont understand, why are vitamins and health supplement so ex here??

It is much much cheaper in UK!!!

I should have bought a big box of Lavender essential oil. £2.+++ during sales for 20ml. really much cheaper. Good for all my good friends and sister staying in the area which smells of chicken shit.

I would have brought more glucosamine back here also, if not beacsue I already got so many things. And I am feeling soooooo lethargic... DUNNO because the heat, or my ginseng and ginko tablets from healthspan.co.uk

Hmmmmmmmmm

haiz. When I get back to UK, i will dose myself with lots of vitamins!! and books!!!

why are books(novels) and vitamins much much cheaper there?

Milk too...

today i finally force myself to buy a litre of fresh milk. Sigh....... had been having "difficulty" buying cos it is so ex, and taste not as good as the UK cheap cheap ones.

Ok ok.. it is not all that great in london. London no chicken rice. ::D

Today, i had 2 chicken rice meals. One roasted, one steamed.
Tomorrow I will eat Ya Kum Kaya toast-again. and take cheese prata for lunch??

Hehehehe.................. hmmmm teh tarik on saturday?

oh ya, i found lauganma in a "supermarket" in the "chinatown" here. price is same as See Woo's, suprisingly. I thought it would be much cheaper.

This sunday can have cold tofu plus lauganma chili oil.

To those who have not discovered Lauganma, it is time to head to See Woo in chinatown and check it out. Trust me, it makes life in London meaningful again.:D

No comments: