Monday, July 17, 2006

Mental note: Eat your mangoesteens!

YEah, I should eat more mangoesteens now that I am here.

You cant get them in London. It only appears in a "health food" form, bottles of mangoesteen juice called Xango. Xango is so big in London, and the kwei los really seem to believe that this tropical fruit have almost magical antioxidant powers. Does it have?

I dont know. I only know that if I eat them with that durian feast, I proabably will be spared a sore throat or fever the next day.

Well , whatever, I gonna hunt for my mangoesteens and mangos and durians while I am still here.

Otherwise, I got to "drink" them.

Talking about Xango, I miss Wild and Natural!......... although I dont buy from there. It is too expensive. However, it introduced me to lots of new "health fads", organic stuff and all, and yeah, that Xango thing too. Always generous with samplings as well. That will probably the first shop I hit when I get back.

No comments: