Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Updates of "local" happenings: ice-cream kids and Mr Brown

First of all, I am damn MAD!!!! And I need to curse!!!

I hate it when people abuse kids. And I am scared I will get into a fight with some ice-cream or pizza bosses at a void deck one of these days. Thank goodness I am not in a public housing estate, or the chance of me meeting one of them, and then getting into a fight is high!!!

The MISuse of kids, underaged kids to sell ice-cream seems to be getting more rampant, in guess where.......hmmm!!!!!!

When two kids first appeared outside my door, sweating, and heaving and puffing (cos there was no lift on my floor) with their ice-cream, it just broke my heart!!! I thought, "Gosh, economy is so bad!!!". These kids are barely teens! So small compared to the huge trolley of ice-cream which they had to push around! I emptied my own wallet, and digged hubby's too.... and stuff my fridge with the tubs of ice-cream. Yeah, stuffed myself too....

Subsequently more(different kids) came...
And then they got more agressive. Looked more and more pitiful. I started to suspect... they got some sort of "training"? Someone must be behind it!

The last one I saw, before leaving for London, was really really agressive. Clinging on to my hands. Saying stuff like need to finish selling before going home. It was more than 8 pm, and a school day. What were kids doing there?? Selling ice-cream?

What did I do?Emptied my wallets again.I was mad. But seeing them pushing the heavy ice-cream up the stairs, melted my heart. I was fuming at the bosses...!

Now I am back in town. And realised that it still happens!! In fact it happens more!!! What is going on??? Isn't the economic crisis over??

Am I in Bangkok or what?? Child labour??

It is the same brand of ice-cream. Why are the people behind it not caught yet? Is it so difficult to catch them??

This is worse than the kids in Bangkok selling handmade flower garlands for 5Bath each, in terms of risk of injury to them. I am really worried that one day an accident will happen and a kid will be squashed by an ice-cream trolley. Uhhh....

And what if some paedophile (Thanks to the endless paedophile reports by BBC, they are always at the back of my mind now) say, " OK, I buy from you. But you got to bring them in and put in my fridge"??

Oh My GOD!!!

Shit!!!! I really got to curse.... no other words to describe my anger, and concern.

And the other "happening" that I missed?




Mr Brown vs Bhavani??

I still dunno what is going on. I know who Mr Brown is, but no idea who that Bhavani is. I only caught the part about Bhavani saying Brown hiding behind some pseudonym....
I think I am away too long, cos I know who Brown is (I remember his columns), but dunno who Bhavani is.

New blogger?? I don't know, just guessing. Usually bloggers "fight" right?. More famous than Xia Xue?

Anyone know where she/he/she-he blogs? Or maybe there will be a tv show of "Brown vs Bhavani"...then I can really find out what is going on. Too busy now to follow these sagas....

Yup.. that is about all

summary of happenings:
:( stuff
  1. Ice-cream kids getting more rampant!!! And I am very angry about it.
  2. Taxi-fare increased... a lot!!! Damn.. no more taxi-ing around.
  3. New regulations about Tui Na!!! Awwww.... whichever idiot started this, I curse you with many many neck aches!! Got to got to JB or Bangkok to fix my aches now??
  4. Food prices increased!! I got a shock at the supermarket, but my friends did not seem to realise..........

Happy stuff:
I will put down when i think of any.... bad mood now.


Neutral stufff... due to my ignorance on issues on hand...
  1. Bhavani (dunnno male or female) vs Brown. Some fighting going on?

No comments: