Sunday, July 23, 2006

REALLY HOT London sales??

Just got wind that the really HOT london sales is now on. Shucks!!!

why do i miss the hotest sales?

I need to buy clothes for that new job. hmmm

maybe hubby will be kind enough to pop by into whitley's zara and grab some nice suits for me?? Well dream one... he wont. he wont. Darn.

Why not? This is london, man..... and you got your consumer rights right up to your collar! I remember buying a wrong sized bra (not my fault, just that the M&S at whiteleys always close their fitting room!!!). basically, I keep on changing, returning.. and then finally gettinng my cash back when nothing fitted me well.

Well, bras. Well endowed gals will find london a fantastic place for good, comfy affordable bras. nah, forget about Ann Summers. I think that is meant for kinky gals who "play" or gals who "work". Ahem.. go and interprete yourself what i meant.

I am just so happy with those M&S bras, and the fitting service they provide at their marble arch branch. Even a shy scary cat like me felt comfy with the fitting process. very discreet, very professional, no pressure to buy at all. Anyway, no pressure needed. You will happily buy. And probably i would have bought more if i know that it is easily 20-30% cheaper in london than singapore!!!Hmmm. I will kick myself if i miss the M&S sale. That means i got to wait till 26the December 2006!!!

No comments: