Monday, December 25, 2006

Another car rental day.....

I think their car is jinxed or something. This is the 3rd planned trip, and guess what? This time their petrol tank "exploded", and as a result, the whole petrol station got to close down because of the fire hazard. No joke. I think their car is becoming legendary.

Thank goodness, the winter promotion with Enterprise is still on, and get get to rent a car for about £10/day. So, £20 for two days. If I knew this were to happen, I would have rented it for another 2 days, then we can go around on Christmas and Boxing day, and not rely on public transport. £10/day is cheaper than public transport for the two of us!!

So this is christmas and what am I doing now? Staying at home, of course. No public transport. Catching up with some work, and wondering if it is worth doing any of those new year resolutions.

No comments: