Monday, December 18, 2006

sick leave

still feeling ill.

I think this is the retribution for eating too much. My tummy still feel unwell, and I still feel like vomiting. Really poor sleep yesterday, with the urge to puke. Sigh.

Being off work today means there will be loads to do when i go back to clear for the Christmas break.

Friday is winter solstice. And it is going to be cold. Day time temperature will go no higher than 6C!! I feel dont feel like going out with that temperature, not after SH showed me her chilblains. Ouch!!! Really bad. All she did was not properly clothed and walk a little longer than expected outside.

Maybe I should just cheat and get everyone to come to my house instead. But then... i still got to go an procure the tang yuans, in china town, no less which is like almost 2 hours away. But hmmm, I really feel like making those with gula melaka inside. :) Got cravings. I also need to top up my roti prata supply. I have got the hang of making those KAWAN frozen roti prata taste and look like the real thing, and manage to fake some dhal with Sainsbury's lentil and parsnip soup. The effect is REAL COMFORT FOOD!...

No comments: