Saturday, December 23, 2006

Books...and shopping

Today I went to the local library to get some books. Got to keep up my reading thing :)

I finished reading Save Karyn- cover to cover yesterday evening :). AUthor? Karyn Bosnak.
Was this a film? I bet so, funny i did not notice it at all. That shows how pathetic my life is for the couple of years. Missed films. Missed books. Missed everything. Thanks to the books, Chimes did not manage to make me part with 1 single penny, despite everything screaming sales! I am also putting off that 29.99 boots from clarks, because I am going to swindon on 27th to SHOP!!!!

Yes, SH, and I will shop shop shop.. while the men got to bear with us, since we were working so hard to save them tonnes of money. I am gonna see if the stuff will really be much cheaper there. I know boots like that would cost probably around 20 quid is Bicester, and Bicester is having sales from early January! If SH is going, maybe i could visit her and go with her. I can see why the men regret introducing the two of us. In fact I think hubby regret introducing me to any of his friends' WAGS cos I alway hit it off with them, and we always end up happily going out for shopping trips.

I originally planned to get some good books from teh shops, but greatly disappointed. I believe you can judge a nation/city/town by the stock of their bookshops. The nearby bookshops have lots of poetry, literature, history, philosophy-great, but these are not what I am looking for at the moment! For that, I got to plan a trip to the book Mecca in Oxford, or charring cross.

No comments: