Wednesday, December 13, 2006

depressed day

Today is a very depressive day.

One unhappiness after another. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

SOmetimes, it is good to put down what you are unhappy about to let it off. Sometimes, it is just best to leave it pass, so that there is no trace to remind you the anger/hurt/sadness you have.

Life is so short, and so precious that it is not worth spending time documenting every single sob story we hear, every regret we have. List down your regrets in detail, and your will never ever have a chance to forget your regrets, and then you can regret and blame yourself for the rest of your life, and hate yourself more each day. Banging head on a hard wall works better.

Ok.. cut that crap short. Bring on the cheers!!!!

Lets just say, yours truly, the cheapskate tai tai, managed to wrangle a FREE haircut from a Vidal Sassoon salon. Yes, you are right. say after me.. Vidal Sassoon. Yes, that shampoo guy.

double s, double o.

When I was a kid, I always wondered whether sassy came from SASSoon, as the SASSoon styles are so SASSy. It is like, "Wow, you got a Sassoon haircut....that is so Sassy!" or a Miranda priestly wannabe acted smart aleck and say to a tai tai.. "ooooo.. i recognise that Sassy hair", wink wink. hahahah

Talk rubbish symptoms surfaced.

It is so sad that when I get off work, all my talk rubbish gang is fast asleep. cant call anyone. Cant talk rubbish.

Who am I going to irritate?? Where am I going to pass my bad influence?

Hmm.... that remind me that there is a saint holed up somewhere and pledged to spend all his Christmas holiday on doing a paper!!!! I was like what??? You kidding me???

er.... why are there no photos of my cotswolds trip? Yours truly is an true idiot. Had a digital camera, took tonnes of photo, and then...........

................

.................

..............

dunno how to upload.



Files too big.


An idiot like me should just stick to my primitive phone camera.

No comments: