Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Two things in the mail.............

Today I received 2 things in the post:

  1. A thank you card from my Japanese beauty therapist. She hoped that I had enjoyed the visit. Hmmm... talk about hospitality. Must be a Japanese thing. Now I kind of feel I should be visiting her again. :)
  2. A letter from Met Police. Requesting witnesses, whether I had seen anything on that fateful night. Sigh. Unfortunately not. I saw nothing. My head was buried deep in my work those few days, I would have seen or heard nothing even it it happens right in front of me. Well, scary isnt it. Crime was just at my door step. All I remember was how foggy the 6th of November was. Damn robbers cum murderers were smart. There were so much bangs and noises from the fireworks which went off like crazy in this neighborhood, that by that that of the night, we would all be immune from any soft of noises. i do feel kind of guilty actually. I saw fireworks, but not a woman in distress, whose life I might have saved (if I saw her). Sigh. May she rest in peace.

No comments: