Wednesday, December 20, 2006

vomit blood

While I was typing out being sabotaged and remaining Zen like to make sure no wrinkles pop out, the joker was filling up a form.

He asked me .....

Hubby: What does BA stands for?
Me: [Frown..... thinking.. British Airways???]
Hubby: Then what should be my title for education qualification? BA?
Me: BA is Bachelor of Arts
Hubby: then mine is what? BA?
Me: [Blood is and puke is creeping up my veins and my esophagus--FROWN!!!!]
Hubby: or BSc?
Me: [FROWN!!! To use my qi gong to force the puke down-back to where it came from, wrinkles appeared] Beng. BEng.
Hubby: Oh, BEng, is it? Got Hons or not?
Me: [damn it, are you trying to joke with me???Trying to remind me that your degree is more high class is it??] Of course lar, otherwise people think you did not even get 3rd class.

And as I was typing the above
H: Your qualification? Got hons? (referring to my qualification)
Me: [STARE, smoke coming out, more wrinkles cracking my face]..

now... go back to slap on more of my night cream, and vomit out that proposal so that that idiot cannot sabotage me tomorrow in office. Sigh..........................................

No comments: