Monday, December 11, 2006

A revelation from the dead.....

Sumerians..Egyptians etc etc

Visited the British Museum (yes, again)

This time I came out with a conclusion.

We eat too damn much!!!


Look at the pottery of the earlier civilisations, their "vessels", their "plates", and their "bowls". Phi tried to tell me those storage jars might be "cups", but I was determined to have none of it. Look at the size of that God damn bracelets! I cant fit in!!

Sigh.. I MUST LOSE WEIGHT

THE MUMMIES and sumerians were telling me to.

Note: TAlking about death. I saw a woman walking pass, stopped, placed flower on the hedges of the house across the road.

So, it is that house. I had tried to imagine that it was further away, but no, no. With all the leaves dead and off, I can see the house so clearly. Poor woman.

No comments: