Saturday, November 11, 2006

Everyone is talking about..............

Ghosts!!! And stuff which happens in hotels...

Damn. Halloween has just past and it is spooky at that certain stretch of road I have to walk past......Awww. That day, I felt my hair raised, and I quickly wished "her"?? peace.

Talking about ghosts... and thinking about a weekend trip reminded me about my cousin.
He visited UK when he was a toddler and went home with MASSIVE tantrums, and needed high priests!!! For weeks he would take off all his clothes, get a fever, dance and scream at 12am. Freaked everyone out. I forgot to ask my uncle which hotel he stayed in!! I only remember that it was a very highly recommended charming B&B. Still remember the photos.

That makes me think twice about B&B, charming ancient inns....

I am so tempted to do the Haunted walks, but actually scared. I am scared about seeing. Period.

I have "played" with dead bodies as a student, and never felt scared about it.
But... should I seek such adventures?

Hmm, lets see what Phi says. She might not want to do it, since she will go back to Italy and stay there on her own for a while. I still have not check with her whether she is staying in an apartment or put in hotel. But knowing her, hahaha.. she is actually sacred, but not THAT scared type. In that supposedly haunted hostel, few people would stay when roomies were not around.. and I don't remember Phi being particularly happy to have the room all to herself. But then again, Phi knows that she need not be scared, those things will disappear when she gets angry and give them a killer stare. And that hostel?? Nope. It had been peaceful. None of us had a problem. We were just too noisy... even if there was something, they would probably just sigh.. give up and float somewhere else. Miss those days...

I still feel like doing the haunted walk....... but to be truthful, I am a little less brave after the stupid lift thing. That was probably the scariest incident in my life.....Anyway, Yvonne gave be the link for the itinerary of the walks... we could go fo other less "adventurous" ones.

How??

What I am doing.. moaning here in the middle of the night... get back to work!!!

I look forward to having Phi here. The only disadvantage of having her around is a reminder of how short I am. Damn. Hate those tall leggy gals who could be a model.

No comments: