Monday, November 06, 2006

My winter foot wear



The past few days have been really cold. Glad that I have my winter clothing shopping partially done. Have my coat for work, my tights to keep my pins warm etc etc, and yeah, bought boots too!!!

I like my boots. Got them from Clarks. £39.90, if I remember correctly. Still considered very cheap!!!

When I wear them, I feel ....
  1. warmer
  2. taller, therefore slimmer
  3. sexier (bleah!!!)
  4. more stylo-mylo
  5. I walk with more confidence??
It is just 1.25 -inch heel, but is "high" compared to the completely flat shoes I usually wear. I think I will buy another pair- a total non-slip, ice resistant flattie. 1.25 inch is till too high, and a bit too dangerous (for me) when the roads get really icy!!!

At home, my best investment is these shoe-socks!!!

Fleece!!! Very warm, soft and cozy!!! Got them from Primark for £1!!! The bottom part has some rubber "dots", that prevent it from slipping. After wearing it many times and it get smelly, just need to dump into washing machine.Hygienic. Not like those cozy indoor "shoes", looks warm and everything, but is a nightmare to wash and dry.

They are so cute that I was so tempted to post a pair to each friend of mine... but I cant see how they are going to make use of it. Maybe I get a pair for Phi when she comes here :).

Keeps my feet from freezing, and I could keep my heater at a lower temp with these!


Nah... dont look at those fat fat legs.... just look at those cute prints...They are a bit too small for me, because the larger sizes were all sold out!!! Over here, my shoe size is the most popular!!! hahahahahahaha..........Buying shoes is a breeze in UK!!! Hated those shops that didn't stock my size.

No comments: