Sunday, November 12, 2006

I should live in a cottage...

in a faraway land..

Don't you think so??

Yeah, it is not their fault, to blast that stereo like that. Microsoft is more of the villian for my current foul mood. Maybe the have employed people who are too smart, and they think that they are soooooo much starter than us lesser beings that the Word is programmed in such a way that it changes the formatting to what it likes, even when you tell it to do something else. After hours of tweaking and you think you won the battle, it reverts back all the changes you made when you open the document again. Bloody idiots. DOnt they know once it is "saved", it means I want it to be like that? Why are you imposing what you think SHOULD be done on me? I PAID for the software, and therefore, I PAID part of your salary! SO, listen to me, even if my IQ is lower than yours. That is life, you listen to people who pay you, not those who are smarter than you.... isn't that what we all do when we go to work?


Back to ranting about the "MUSIC".........


Who is the guy who invented the bass system for stereos. Let me chip in another 1 penny for the price on his head. No, I am no miser, it is just that I know that there will be many chipping a penny or two to have his head off, that the bounty will come to millions. { I said it is a guy, because if it is a gal, I will save that penny!! If it is a gal, it will be 3 cheers to the progress of womankind}

Will the bloody idiot stop blasting stereo?? There is something called an iPod, and the function is to deafen people like you.

Come on, I am on the top floor!! Do you want me to start skipping rope?
Dumb! Never irritate a woman, especially a fat one.

I do love a cottage... I say one modern cottage in Field's Way for sale... recessed driveway with a garage. At least 20 m away from the street. I am so tempted to take photos, but it is kind of an invasion of privacy........ haiz.

No comments: