Friday, November 03, 2006

photos from copenhagen



This is a sausage shop. Unfortunately it was closed when I was there. They close shops on Saturday afternoons, that is why they have good quality of life.

The sausages. The two wooden thing are the handles of a pair of axes. Unfortunately, the axes were so polished and glittery that my hand phone did not manage to capture a good picture with them in.





One of the "passageways" off main Stroget street. As usual, the interesting things are in the side street and alley ways.




My handphone's camera is definitely no good. It was much prettier actually, with hints of yellow, orange and red in the creepies.




Took this picture in Nyhaven. I was wondering what it is. I was amused by the sculpture of a "king"(??) with many women surrounding him in a rather erotic way. And what are the children doing there???


I think they should put an AIDS prevention advert next to it. :P

No comments: