Thursday, November 23, 2006

Royal Holloway and Harry Porter land!

We went out for a meeting, and it went quite well.

Boss was damn happy with me.

So, my treat? She took a detour and showed me Egham (you are not supposed to pronounced the H-she had a laughing fit when i mentioned egg-ham!) , Royal Holloway (BEAUTIFUL!!!), Runny mead, Victoria lake, and also the fields and places where Harry Porter was filmed.

Like what LYC said, ENGLAND IS JUST SO DAMN PRETTY!!!

Even when the leaves are half fallen, and there were uneven patches of leaves on the trees. Imagine 2 weeks ago! The the full glory of Autumn. Imagine it in spring! Imagine!

I did not know that Royal Holloway was a ladies college.

It was supposed to be called Holloway college, built by Holloway (who else!) for his wife. However, Queen Vic had a slip of tongue when she opened the college, and it became ROYAL.

If I meet the Queen, would she have a slip of the tongue and introduce me as Royal......

I dont mind !

This weekend, we are off to Coltswold, Bath and Bristol!!! :)

and I found out the equivalent of Ahmad here is James. When we took M's Renault convertible (yeah, a car fit for that millionaire's son!), my boss said, "hey tell James here where to go"!

Well, that car was cool....

Never ever call your son JAMES!

2 comments:

y said...

I'm so jealous!!! You can travel while you work!!! :(((

A traveler said...

I am even more jealous, you meet my idol, and you get to host flight with a delicious guy while working .. .hahah...