Sunday, November 12, 2006

New 3G phone for £19.99??

And £10 airtime was included. It is a motorola C375.

Sure, hubby found an extremely good deal to replace his phone. He was soo happy... and I am thinking about boasting about it....but...

but there are two buts...

but #1
But......... it is so heavy that I joke with him that this could be used for defense purposes. Haha. Just throw it at someone and their brains will burst.

but#2

It is refurbished!!!!!!!!!
I think this will kill him. He was wondering what is the catch, read all the fine prints.. but.....the fineprint is in the IMAGE. Managed to find it??? Hmmm. I am not going to tell him. He reads my blog anyway, and will know sooner or later.


1 comment:

A traveler said...

..........his response?

he would not admit that he missed it.. but the damage is already done. hahahahahaha.............