Wednesday, November 29, 2006

TMD breakthrough....the mould effect

I had a TMD breakthrough.

I wrote(or rather typed) "TMD", in a moment of fury, depression and exasperation with my mould problems. But Blogger decided to eat up that post! TMD ! Why is the whole world suddenly turning against me!

Tomorrow we are seeing the solicitor. Yes, the solicitor. No joke. I am glad we made the appointment anyway, despite landlord sounding more amiable last night. One hour ago, he called to report sick and will not be able to look into the problem till he gets well. Dragging his feet?

I would not want to malign a good person, but I have had enough.
My damage so far??

  1. Whole wardrobe of clothes (That is a lot of £££££)! 2 belts and some pieces thrown away. Others sent for dry clean/HOT water laundry cum tumble dry.
  2. My clothes shrunk
  3. I smell like a walking tea tree
  4. I have to take leave from work
  5. I have itchy watery eyes, itchy skin, itchy nose, and I cough in the mornings. I sneeze a lot, an would be an embarassment in front of clients!
  6. My coats/jackets got mould stains-which is doing fantastic effects to my image and my health
  7. I have a cooking phobia-On Mon night I cooked a pot of rice (with all ingredients thrown in to minimise amount of "cooking")---> Tuesday morning wake up to one big patch (more than 2 metres!) of fury mould on the ceiling of the kitchen where the steam might have hit.
  8. My house is living hell. I am most comfortable away from home. I wasted my time in the mall sitting at the chairs together with old folks who had no where else to go in the afternoon, trying to avoid going home.
  9. I fear for the rest of my properties! Our laptops, our books!
  10. We got no place to even hang our clothes and towels in the bathroom while we are bathing, because the towel hanger has mould!
Worst still, we cannot even buy new things to replace the damaged ones, because they will grow mould as well.

Therefore, I suffer with indignant no-action while seeing people happily doing their christmas shopping and buying loads of stuff which were on offer at TK Maxx and the officer's club. I dont even dare to buy more edible stuff like flour, or rice to keep at home. I live on canned food, and bresh baguette. Eating non-fresh bread is inviting fungal poisoning-slow death due to liver cancer. If I die of liver or lung cancer, can I sue the landlord? ALfatoxin IS an established carcinogen, and a super potent one. Enough to get people like LYC to swear off her favourite peanuts. Other mould toxins are coming out with more and more proof of toxicity. Why am I putting up with this.

No comments: