Saturday, November 18, 2006

What am I going to do with my new found freedom?

1) I got to go somewhere! yes, definitely. I have not been seeing enough places in the past one year. What a shame. I have not even been to Coltswold!

So, where should I go next weekend?
I am thinking:
Coltswold-including Strafford upon Avon and Warwick castle
Cambridge
Bath

2) I got to polish my English. Yeah. I got to speak better English, and get rid of all my *inglish. My grammar is totally wrong these days. I only realised how bad it is when I started blogging. Years of Microsoft word for writing and *inglish speak have slowly my my grammar. After a while, I stopped thinking about whether I am using English correctly anymore! I think my standard now is much much worse than in Secondary school!!!
Action: Read grammar books/sites!!-- Boring boring boring..


3) I am gonna learn to bake!!

Ok.. I should qualify the sentence.. I am gonna learn to bake all types of muffins!!

Hahah. Why muffins? Because muffin recipes come with the instructions of

"Do not over mix"."minimum mixing keeps the muffins light and fluffy"!!!

Muffins are one of the best invention in the kitchen. There are not many things that reward you for doing less.

And my favorite source of muffin recipes is the TESCO magazine (yes, the FREE one). There is a section of baking meant for kids (little chefs), and I thing it is the most useful section of the whole magazine. I actually look forward to the magazine because of this section.

No comments: