Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I promised to polish my english

What has Polish got to do with English?

something to do with the war. Polish pilots flying english planes.

Now I got to polish my english.

Ok craps.

Here are some good reasons why:

English Is So Hard To Learn


  • We polish the Polish furniture.
  • The English man hired a Polish babe to Polish his English antiques.
  • He could lead if he would get the lead out.

  • A farm can produce produce.

  • The dump was so full it had to refuse refuse.
  • The refugees refuse to clear the refuse.

  • The soldier decided to desert in the desert.....
  • because he is going for some desserts.
  • The present is a good time to present the present.
  • Valuing the present is better than any presents.
  • At the Army base, a bass was painted on the head of a bass drum.

  • The dove dove into the bushes.
  • The daft dove dove
  • I did not object to the object.
  • The objection about the object was not objective, and objectionable.
  • The insurance for the invalid was invalid.

  • The bandage was wound around the wound.

  • There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
  • The reason for the row was because the last row had to row harder.
  • They were too close to the door to close it.

  • The buck does funny things when the does are present.

  • They sent a sewer down to stitch the tear in the sewer line.

  • To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.

  • The wind was too strong to wind the sail.

  • After a number of Novocain injections, my jaw got number.

  • I shed a tear when I saw the tear in my clothes.

  • I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
  • If you subject the subjects to a series of tests, the subjects would fail all the subjects.
  • How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
  • Could women could intimate men in imitation intimate wear??
  • I spent last evening evening out a pile of dirt.
GOt it from my new toy... clipmarks!! The blue ones are my attempt to update the sentences, equivalent to doing homework. I am not a good student, and therefore did not finish the homework.
Cyberspace just come out with more and more things to keep us occupied, and entertained. We should all have 4-day work week.

No comments: