Thursday, November 23, 2006

The shopping queen

I am so proud of myself.

After many hours of roaming at primark, I walked off with
1) £1 coin purse
2) £5 grey pants-nice grey of the season.

I managed to take many things off the list because
-poor quality
-uncomfortable to wear.. because blah blah blah...
-How many times will I wear this??
-I cant take a photo in this, because I will think it is ugly 10 years later
-another piece of BLACK? No. Enough
-nothing in my wardrobe goes with this.

:) so proud of myself... and then I went into boots, and spent about 2.5 times more money.
-vitamins at 1/2 price
-buy 1 free 1 colgate
-buy 1 free 1 party feet from scholl!! These are life saviours. I would not have lasted my last business trip without them!
I was almost going to buy the N17 cosmetics, because if you buy more than £5, you get a really nice gift pack worth £10! hehehehe...


FUrther homework.. check out the price of lancome products. See whether it is worth it to get the freebies from selfridges. :)

Ahhhh retail therapy, after such a stressful day at work, and that damn mold....

No comments: