Tuesday, November 21, 2006

More Radley bag craze...........

Tomorrow is my day off and i think i will be doing some damage. .... plus hubby got me a new credit card ...... hahahahah. Press four numbers and these would be mine.. hehehehehe What am I waiting for??? Gonna "recce" some pieces for my Friday haul at DP. I love their turtle neck, puffed sleeved knits. Fit me to a T, and my colleagues say I look MUCH slimmer in that! For £15 +20% off.. I want!!!

I saw more Radley bags!!! Really finish eat rice nothing to do, so find ways to spend money.

From shoebypost website:

This is nice, but the damage is horrible: £150!!!!
I think i got to get a christmas job for it!
This one is perfect for traveling! My boss got something like that, and it is really really convenient, and look traveler chic!

This white one is as cute as the black one, but more fresh looking........but I dont think I can keep it clean for more than 1 month. High maintenance.





And needless to say, i love this one too. Another £150!
Sigh........ It is really tempting, because my other bags have shorter handles, and they keep on slipping off my shoulders. Not only is troublesome, it also make the shoulder part of my coat look worn :( . I could hold it there-that is what hands are for! But... I got to walk like 30 minutes each way, and my poor fat fingers would freeze! Winter is the time to have hands free bags so that you could chuck your hands into pockets and keep in warm and toasty...


No comments: