Monday, November 13, 2006

FREE: Leering at bikini clad women

Free show, free show!!!

Hahaha... suddenly think that I should transit and visit DUBAI!!!!

Dubai Swats Pests Ogling Beach Beauties

"Swats pests"???

That is a really demeaning??? way of describing our fellow homosapiens! My brother is going to tell you all about equality and respect for human kind, and you will get a huge dose of his growing sarcasm, and really scathing, no give face entry in his blog.


But I bet to differ. I would support these swats!!!
1) I am a woman
2) I have been on the receiving end of this LEERING aka STARING treatment from these pests.
3) I am no great beauty-->shows that they are just .....
4) I wasn't in a bikini---> so what are they looking at???

If I had a fly swatter (is that the correct term? Cant think. Too dead tired now), I would have swat them with a BIG "plat........". These men are really really annoying, and they show NO respect at all to women. The moment they get a chance they will grab your bums or breasts. Desperate beasts. Don't know what is in them that is different from other men, from other parts of the world. They are the reason i stopped going to new year parties. Ban them!!

Can you imagine that you go to a beach, and it is crowded by groups of men like that?? And if it is in Dubai, you are probably a sun seeker who FLEW all the way from UK or US? And after looking at glossy magazines of sun and sea.. you arrive to see... people are there to LEER at you in your bikini?
"— they flood the beaches every weekend to leer at women, photograph them and occasionally try to grope them in the water."

No, I am not going to Dubai to wear a bikini. I am going there to cheer when a pest is swat-ted!

No comments: